My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Banking Law, Trusts & Estates & Corporate Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Combs & Combs P.S.C. advocates for clients in Banking Law, Trusts & Estates and Corporate Law cases. Based in Pikeville, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Kentucky. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 29 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Combs & Combs P.S.C. has a thorough understanding of Kentucky law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Banking Law: I have experience representing lenders, creditors, consumers and commercial clients in cases involving regulatory, compliance and risk management. I provide comprehensive and knowledgeable advice and support on banking law.
- Trusts & Estates: I represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Corporate Law: I am dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. I fight for the future success of your business.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Combs & Combs P.S.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Pikeville law firm today
Combs & Combs P.S.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Pikeville. Call the firm at 606-653-2602 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.